Infrared
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on 11/07/13, 01:19 am

Solo Arrapago Remnants

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nermal

nermal

Solo Arrapago Remnants Empty
PostSubject: Solo Arrapago Remnants   Solo Arrapago Remnants Empty09/10/09, 04:59 pm

Here are my notes on Arrapago Remnants for solo/duo.

Arrapago Remnants
QQTH: Macha's Coat (Morrigan's Body 35)
Psycheflayer: Macha's Crown (Morrigan's Head 35)
Archaic Chariot: Freya's Ledelsens (Skadi's Feet 35), Hikazu Hakama (Usukane Legs 35), Enli's Kolluks (Marduk Hands 35)

Solo by using Bio3, Poison2, and nuking.
Bio3 lvl4 lasts 2 minutes

Path 1
Floor 1 - pop chest
Floor 2 - skip floor (farm more magic if needed for duo)
Floor 3 - kill QQTH (North). Do not follow, stay on north-side of the wall
Floor 4 - kill QQTH (North). Shorter distance and can follow easily without aggro
Floor 5 - Kill Archaic Chariot (North). Careful not to link with gears. Pull to porter

Path 2

Floor 1 - pop chest
Floor 2 - skip floor (farm more magic if needed for duo)
Floor 3 - kill QQTH (South). Do not follow, stay on south-side of the wall. Avoid Psycheflayer aggro on the way to room (True Hearing, Magic, Job Ability aggro)
Floor 4 - kill QQTH (South). Shorter distance and can follow easily without aggro
Floor 4 - kill Psycheflayer (South). Target Psycheflayer is 50% larger than others. Careful not to aggro other Psycheflayers.
Back to top Go down
Dalamarthedark
Admin
Dalamarthedark

PostSubject: Re: Solo Arrapago Remnants   Solo Arrapago Remnants Empty10/10/09, 02:56 am

been reading some strats on bg for this nerm. don't really see it being too hard for us.

was thinking you as rdm/nin, taking all cells in opening chest (besides any duplicate obviously). have me as blm. farm an extra hp, mp, and possible weapon cell. (an int cell would be outstanding, but not necessary).

strats i were reading also included 2nd floor boss (ares drop i believe, don't remember), but of course we could just skip it and farm 3/4 floor for morr. drop. I don't really care.

Really want to get this started though. Need a few volunteers w/ warp to help let us in.

Let us know if you'd be willing to help please. Way it works is that you would have to spend 1500 assault pts and get a salvage tag. As we're entering, you warp out, keeping your salvage tag. So really, all it would cost you is the initial 1500 assault pts for the salvage tag. (which you would keep and could use for your own salvage run)
Back to top Go down
Rifterstrag

Rifterstrag

PostSubject: Re: Solo Arrapago Remnants   Solo Arrapago Remnants Empty14/10/09, 10:57 am

you know im always down for helping
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solo Arrapago Remnants   Solo Arrapago Remnants Empty

Back to top Go down

Solo Arrapago Remnants
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infrared :: Events/Info/etc :: Salvage/Assault/Nyzul-
Jump to: