Infrared
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on 11/07/13, 01:19 am

6/4/10 - Spark's Night -

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dalamarthedark
Admin
Dalamarthedark

6/4/10 - Spark's Night - Empty
PostSubject: 6/4/10 - Spark's Night -   6/4/10 - Spark's Night - Empty05/06/10, 08:01 pm

Some things just get better with age....Rift's farts, Waste's wife, Katas' bedwetting and now...Vent Night. In the 3rd episode of our ever popular weekly adventure, June 4, 2010 was

SPARK'S NIGHT

Our target: 6/4/10 - Spark's Night - 180px-Bomb_Queen

Our goal: 6/4/10 - Spark's Night - Bomb_Queen_Ring

Let me start by saying that only Spark could turn a once a week Vent Night into an entire week's worth of bending to his will. With a late notice on what the actual event was going to be, we did a little more farming than what we would like to. It's understandable guys, I don't hold any of you responsible. Hell, I'm amazed that some of you were able to get the pop items at all being that all of your free time was taken up by doing Aht Urhgan missions.

As far as the actual Vent Night results, we did a great job. Congratulations on your new Bomb Queen Rings go out to Mrsparkles, Doctorugh, Bleek, Rhialdor, Starwarsguru and Jar!! And Grats to Mrsparkles on his shiny new:

6/4/10 - Spark's Night - Balrahn%27s_Ring

AND

6/4/10 - Spark's Night - Captainwildcatbadge
Back to top Go down
starwarsguru

starwarsguru

6/4/10 - Spark's Night - Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6/4/10 - Spark's Night -   6/4/10 - Spark's Night - Empty05/06/10, 09:49 pm

Thanks and congrats to everyone and thanks to everyone. Dala, don't forget to mention that next week is..... DALA's Vent Night!!! I believe its the O-Hat run, so everyone get there items before hand please. And Aj, please make up with jessi !!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

6/4/10 - Spark's Night -
Page 1 of 1