Infrared
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 15 on 11/07/13, 01:19 am

Assault rank up PSC->FL

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Assault rank up PSC->FL Empty
PostSubject: Assault rank up PSC->FL   Assault rank up PSC->FL Empty14/04/09, 02:45 am

Any interest? I'd like to do each Assault at each level if possible, it would be nice to clear Captain for the extra tag etc., but I'm more concerned with Assault rank.
Back to top Go down
nermal

nermal

PostSubject: Re: Assault rank up PSC->FL   Assault rank up PSC->FL Empty14/04/09, 12:43 pm

I'm 50/50 on assaults but still run some with a static. We're doing points/nyzul now that we're done with assault clears. We run Tuesday at 6:30pm EST and Saturday at 10am EST. Usually we're looking for a 6th member at those times. If you're on and we're looking for members I'll send you a tell.
Back to top Go down
nermal

nermal

PostSubject: Re: Assault rank up PSC->FL   Assault rank up PSC->FL Empty30/04/09, 11:29 am

Mentioned this in nyzul isle thread - my static is dead ...

I'd like to focus on Nyzul climb to 100 for key before doing all assaults again. I will want to do redo all of the assaults for mythic at some point after that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assault rank up PSC->FL   Assault rank up PSC->FL Empty30/04/09, 06:24 pm

I'm 49/50 on Assaults and I would like to get Cerberus done - First Lt. Lebros Cavern "Better Than One"
Back to top Go down
nermal

nermal

PostSubject: Re: Assault rank up PSC->FL   Assault rank up PSC->FL Empty30/04/09, 07:45 pm

I went 1/15 on that bitch ...

I'm willing to help as rdm/drk if you ever want as long as we have a 2nd healer for erase / paralyna. Also PLD works pretty well as a tank. A mage sac puller works well for the elementals too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assault rank up PSC->FL   Assault rank up PSC->FL Empty

Back to top Go down

Assault rank up PSC->FL
Page 1 of 1