Infrared
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 15 on 11/07/13, 01:19 am

Carmine Dobsonfly / Unstable Cluster runs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Carmine Dobsonfly / Unstable Cluster runs Empty
PostSubject: Carmine Dobsonfly / Unstable Cluster runs   Carmine Dobsonfly / Unstable Cluster runs Empty15/04/09, 12:27 pm

This one's going to be a little more complex to schedule...

Carmine Dobsonfly is a 21-24 spawn NM in Riverne 40 with a couple of really sexy drops. In my quest to pimp out my THF for leveling, I covet a Voyager Sallet, and therefore I propose Carmine runs!

Carmine spawns 10 copies of itself every 21-24 hours and is most safely killed with a lot of sleepers in a relatively big group. Each copy can drop the items, but Sallet is a relatively rare drop unfortunately. However, given his spawn timer, we can probably monopolize the NM for a week or so if we want to.

Also, with this group we can easily run up to Riverne 50 and pop Unstable Cluster, which is the force pop NM which drops Suboro Sukehiro, a sweet lv 50 great katana. The pop item is Clustered Tar. If we've got a group that can do Dobsonflies, we will utterly annihilate the Cluster, so we may as well kill two birds with one stone.

Carmine Dobsonfly:

Carmine Dobsonfly / Unstable Cluster runs VoyagerSallet - Roughly 10% drop rate.
Carmine Dobsonfly / Unstable Cluster runs Jaeger_Ring - Roughly 30% drop rate.
Carmine Dobsonfly / Unstable Cluster runs Dobson_bandanna - 95%+ drop rate.

Unstable Cluster:

Carmine Dobsonfly / Unstable Cluster runs SoboroSukehiro
Back to top Go down
nermal

nermal

PostSubject: Re: Carmine Dobsonfly / Unstable Cluster runs   Carmine Dobsonfly / Unstable Cluster runs Empty16/04/09, 10:56 am

If we don't get enough people we could always try the reraise method Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carmine Dobsonfly / Unstable Cluster runs   Carmine Dobsonfly / Unstable Cluster runs Empty17/04/09, 09:23 pm

I can be your pld if we were to bring a bunch of smn.
Back to top Go down
Rifterstrag

Rifterstrag

PostSubject: Re: Carmine Dobsonfly / Unstable Cluster runs   Carmine Dobsonfly / Unstable Cluster runs Empty18/04/09, 10:31 pm

count me in i already have a soboro but ill be more than happy to help and def count me in on the flys just let me know time or whatever
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carmine Dobsonfly / Unstable Cluster runs   Carmine Dobsonfly / Unstable Cluster runs Empty23/04/09, 10:37 am

TOD 2:16 a.m. MDT.
Back to top Go down
Rifterstrag

Rifterstrag

PostSubject: Re: Carmine Dobsonfly / Unstable Cluster runs   Carmine Dobsonfly / Unstable Cluster runs Empty23/04/09, 10:42 am

did you guys kill? ps im sooo there tonight i can come war, mnk, whm, blm, rdm and sam but im prob gonna guess either whm or blm either way just let me know and ill be there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carmine Dobsonfly / Unstable Cluster runs   Carmine Dobsonfly / Unstable Cluster runs Empty23/04/09, 10:55 am

No, some BLM soloed them with a WHM mule raising him a bunch. 2:16 was the first kill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carmine Dobsonfly / Unstable Cluster runs   Carmine Dobsonfly / Unstable Cluster runs Empty24/04/09, 11:44 pm

TOD 10:42 p.m. EDT. Pop Saturday, 7:42 EDT.
Back to top Go down
Katas
Admin
Katas

PostSubject: Re: Carmine Dobsonfly / Unstable Cluster runs   Carmine Dobsonfly / Unstable Cluster runs Empty27/04/09, 09:07 am

Thank you for those who came out. Still need to get 1 last helm that I am aware of. Tasya count me in for help. Thank you also to Jessi for having her mule available.

Carmine Dobsonfly / Unstable Cluster runs Ffxi_20090426_183454
Back to top Go down
https://infrared.rpg-board.net
Rifterstrag

Rifterstrag

PostSubject: Re: Carmine Dobsonfly / Unstable Cluster runs   Carmine Dobsonfly / Unstable Cluster runs Empty27/04/09, 09:26 am

mayb we could do this after the last 2 swift belts on tuesday if everyones not exh
austed either way im down for whatever whenever and thank you for everyone helping out
Back to top Go down
Katas
Admin
Katas

PostSubject: Re: Carmine Dobsonfly / Unstable Cluster runs   Carmine Dobsonfly / Unstable Cluster runs Empty29/04/09, 05:50 pm

Posting now because my allergies are killing me and i still need to go and make dinner at boobies, however when I get back if they are still up either if no one else has or this group has not killed them, i am game however

DOBSONFLY NM'S ARE UP
Back to top Go down
https://infrared.rpg-board.net
Rifterstrag

Rifterstrag

PostSubject: Re: Carmine Dobsonfly / Unstable Cluster runs   Carmine Dobsonfly / Unstable Cluster runs Empty29/04/09, 06:04 pm

alrifht im omw home and should be home in about a hr and will go and do this before dynamis so let me know if this going down or not
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carmine Dobsonfly / Unstable Cluster runs   Carmine Dobsonfly / Unstable Cluster runs Empty29/04/09, 06:08 pm

I won't be home until around 7:45 EST. No real way to change that, @ work until then. If they're still up I can zoom out to Tavnazia at that time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carmine Dobsonfly / Unstable Cluster runs   Carmine Dobsonfly / Unstable Cluster runs Empty01/05/09, 01:16 pm

I wouldn't mind a Vsallet. I do plan to level thf after whm so it would be nice for that. I can keep helping until everyone who wants one gets one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carmine Dobsonfly / Unstable Cluster runs   Carmine Dobsonfly / Unstable Cluster runs Empty01/05/09, 01:17 pm

Thanks everybody for the Sallet. TOD was 12:40-ish EST. I'll be out there again tonight to keep the Sallet Train rolling =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carmine Dobsonfly / Unstable Cluster runs   Carmine Dobsonfly / Unstable Cluster runs Empty

Back to top Go down

Carmine Dobsonfly / Unstable Cluster runs
Page 1 of 1