Infrared
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 15 on 11/07/13, 01:19 am

Caitsith Migration

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Katas
Admin
Katas

Caitsith Migration Empty
PostSubject: Caitsith Migration   Caitsith Migration Empty24/04/09, 03:24 am

Need to know who is going for sure, so that they maybe placed into possible ls's for events.

75 Jobs:
37 Subs:

Last edited by Katas on 06/06/10, 06:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://infrared.rpg-board.net
Rifterstrag

Rifterstrag

Caitsith Migration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caitsith Migration   Caitsith Migration Empty28/04/09, 03:27 pm

Back to top Go down
starwarsguru

starwarsguru

Caitsith Migration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caitsith Migration   Caitsith Migration Empty29/04/09, 12:56 pm

Back to top Go down
nermal

nermal

Caitsith Migration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caitsith Migration   Caitsith Migration Empty30/04/09, 11:11 am

75 Jobs: RDM
37 Subs: WHM BLM DRK NIN THF DNC BLU(36)

FFXIAH Page

Hoping to have some more jobs up some time soon ... would like to get WHM THF BLM to 75.

I will be migrating to Caitsith.
Back to top Go down
nermal

nermal

Caitsith Migration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caitsith Migration   Caitsith Migration Empty14/05/09, 10:15 am

Caitsith Migration Infrared
Back to top Go down
Rifterstrag

Rifterstrag

Caitsith Migration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caitsith Migration   Caitsith Migration Empty14/05/09, 10:22 am

lol i know why swg is there...b/c he just checks himself every 30sec...
Back to top Go down
starwarsguru

starwarsguru

Caitsith Migration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caitsith Migration   Caitsith Migration Empty14/05/09, 10:28 am

i only check about every 30 minutes...i also check rifterstrag about every 30 minutes so hence why he is up there....wow, that LOST finale was ridiculous!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Caitsith Migration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caitsith Migration   Caitsith Migration Empty14/05/09, 07:42 pm

Forum Derailed.

Mission Accomplished. Report to HQ for debriefing.
Back to top Go down
Katas
Admin
Katas

Caitsith Migration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caitsith Migration   Caitsith Migration Empty18/05/09, 05:27 pm

May 31st I am out, possibly even closer then that, I will be cashing out of events so close what needs to be done and switching. If you see that I have switched do not rush yourselves...get what you intend to get and then switch.
Back to top Go down
nermal

nermal

Caitsith Migration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caitsith Migration   Caitsith Migration Empty18/05/09, 07:24 pm

Word!
Back to top Go down

Caitsith Migration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caitsith Migration   Caitsith Migration Empty21/05/09, 01:44 pm

Do NOT transfer with HB sky pops, in the event you cannot find a replacement holder my mules are available as backup
Back to top Go down
Katas
Admin
Katas

Caitsith Migration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caitsith Migration   Caitsith Migration Empty21/05/09, 01:51 pm

cal are you retarded? that might be the dumbest thing i have heard you say to me, granted its mostly infrared with the exception of 1 person but i take that as an insult that you would assume such an asshole thing from be beyond my normal boundaries.

Edit: Seeing as this is not a legit claim as my record shows i don't fuck my own people. Your mules get loaded with sky pops, most of us transfer and you have all the sky pops, hb sky ends up like any other event aside from dynamis that was not run by infrared group, then what? You sell and split? with who everyone transferred. You hold till hb sky takes off? who will lead it? You? GH? Erm? Pax? Hammer? As far as who get what pops and what happens from here on out till i move, ill refer to LB. Thank you for your concern.
Back to top Go down

Caitsith Migration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caitsith Migration   Caitsith Migration Empty21/05/09, 02:12 pm

to Katas:

Caitsith Migration Ass1

<3
Back to top Go down
Katas
Admin
Katas

Caitsith Migration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caitsith Migration   Caitsith Migration Empty21/05/09, 03:29 pm

Sorry Twin, I come with a warning label, I don't want to hear it,

Caitsith Migration Kataspilllabel-1

Last edited by Katas on 21/05/09, 03:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Caitsith Migration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caitsith Migration   Caitsith Migration Empty21/05/09, 03:32 pm

muahahah you made it too easy for me to exploit my new discovered forum gadget!

TAKE THIS!

Caitsith Migration Pillbottle-add
Back to top Go down
Katas
Admin
Katas

Caitsith Migration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caitsith Migration   Caitsith Migration Empty21/05/09, 03:37 pm

Sorry maybe you should take those, as if you had been paying attention you would have known i was an asshole and assumed everyone else was smart as knew i was an asshole, GG
Back to top Go down

Caitsith Migration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caitsith Migration   Caitsith Migration Empty21/05/09, 03:48 pm

what a shallow reply to my awsome pill D:
you suck
Back to top Go down
nermal

nermal

Caitsith Migration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caitsith Migration   Caitsith Migration Empty21/05/09, 08:53 pm

Caitsith Migration 21-56
Back to top Go down

Caitsith Migration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caitsith Migration   Caitsith Migration Empty22/05/09, 09:55 pm

it wasnt to you only katas just wanted to make sure everyone checks before leaving, i was offering my mules if no one can find a holder, no reason to get upset and assume i ment otherwise

"hb sky ends up like any other event aside from dynamis that was not run by infrared group, then what? You sell and split? with who everyone transferred. You hold till hb sky takes off? who will lead it? You? GH? Erm? Pax? Hammer?"

i'm infuriated, and disapointed that you would say such a thing i did put in alot of effort, and gil into HB sky, even before most of the people who are transfering started the event with us
your right, i'd rather not lead sky with only 4 things left to get to be honest i'd rather have the free time, although if someone has to do it, yes there will be a leader dont worry about it

it is the rest of us that are close to our goals, that you are leaving behind, any person leaving does not hault the event for the rest of us
try not to forget how long we've been doing this event, to not finnish it and to start over would be a kick in the teeth and defeat the entire reason for everyone with any points at all
honestly looking at my points here there is a reason i have no gil right now, for it all to be for nothing is something i will not consider
I dont mean to offend anyone by saying Infared should have no affect on a HB event, granted most people are in both shells, one should not dirrectly affect the other, it is HB who started the event and HB who should decide when to end it

sorry to derail your topic, i did not mean for it to go on and on, but try not to call me retarded for caring what happens to an event i put so much effort into
Back to top Go down
Katas
Admin
Katas

Caitsith Migration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caitsith Migration   Caitsith Migration Empty23/05/09, 11:31 am

Well lets see where to start. HB did decide when to allow Sky to die, when cole left. Two yes we took it up in fact chris and I had a lot of talks about it while we were both at work. We came up with the idea of taking it over and making chris the face of it due to the high heat my name draws to things. I as well dumped massive am mounts of gil into it as well.

As far as leaving people behind. Nope I am leaving nothing behind I would feel guilty for. I made a promise to myself to assist people who i thought should matter who didn't come to sky when they felt like it or when it was convenient for them to get something. As far as leaving you guys behind without finished goals, i made the remark we cannot sit around to make sure everyone gets everything. Crimson legs seems like a hot subject, so here it goes, when i was top gunner for them they dropped 3 times, they went to cole who never went at the time, Joachim, and katd......... I don't even need to finish that sentence. In any case i feel absolutely no guilt.

I hope there is a leader for sky, however the track record is low as far as events in hb. With the exception of Dynamis.

My comment was an eye for an eye for what you previous post said and how i took it the same way my post was intended for you. Comment still stands what lb says with the pop sets will be done with them.
Back to top Go down

Caitsith Migration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caitsith Migration   Caitsith Migration Empty24/05/09, 05:35 am

mmmm interesting...interesting posts you two,
in my opinion:

1)concern it's a normal reaction to this situation.
2) no need to call people retard as everyone can do
mistakes and take popsets to another server, so
concern again its justified.

3) Katas is not leaving behing anyone, he took the
decision to jump server and ask other friends if
they're interested.He's putting an extra effort
getting people their stuff even if he didn't need to,
I think that's admirable.

4) HB sky will survive somehow, we'll figure out
something.That means popsets and bank must stay
intact and wont get split among the members unless
people want to spend their points for gil.

5) got a big hangover
Back to top Go down
Katas
Admin
Katas

Caitsith Migration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caitsith Migration   Caitsith Migration Empty24/05/09, 10:44 am

how about you make it to your own fucking event and get on for nyzzzzzzz hmmm assssshole?
Back to top Go down

Caitsith Migration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caitsith Migration   Caitsith Migration Empty24/05/09, 11:55 am

err...I'm the only one that always been on time since we start nyzul so...yeah..this is my dick you can start to work on it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dalamarthedark
Admin
Dalamarthedark

Caitsith Migration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caitsith Migration   Caitsith Migration Empty24/05/09, 12:30 pm

Katas wrote:

You ARE an asshole like everyone says!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Caitsith Migration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caitsith Migration   Caitsith Migration Empty

Back to top Go down

Caitsith Migration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infrared :: Events/Info/etc :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: